Home

Saturday, April 23, 2011

She's the Queen of the Waa...aaa...aaa...aves


Well we finally had Beth's golden birthday party (better late than never I guess).  Spent the morning doing the cake (how many more themed cakes will there be?) making balloon animals and painting surf boards.  The kids did some ocean themed drawings as one of the party activities and I couldn't resist posting them.  I don't know which of the kids did this whale family, but I love it.  The kids had fun and are now playing with all the NEW toys, which means I have a few moments sans children. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
*the balloon animal is a parrot.....the puppies were cuter.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute party...I will be sure to never let liv see these pictures...she was so sad that she couldn't make it. Love the cake. I can't believe you made that... you've got some skills girl!!

    ReplyDelete