Home

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Best Banana Muffin

So I just thought I would share with you the BEST EVER banana muffin recipe.  This recipe is sooooo good and flavourful.  In fact I promise you that you will not find a better recipe.  This muffin is A-1, top rated, fantastic!!!  OK let's return from the land of hyperbole.....really this is my go to muffin recipe, my family loves it.

Banana Muffins
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 mashed banana's (the riper the better)

MIX THE ABOVE INGREDIENTS WELL IN MIXER
(turn off the mixer and add)

2 cups flour
1tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

(turn on mixer)
MIX UNTIL DRY INGREDIENT ARE JUST WET

You could add 1 3/4 c raisins or chocolate chips, but I like this recipe unadulterated.

Place in muffin liners

Bake in 350 degree oven for
muffins-22 minutes
loaf- 1 hour
mini muffins-13 minutes

If you think you have a good banana muffin recipe please tell me........ I'm always willing to admit defeat.

3 comments:

  1. This really is the best banana muffin ever! And chocolate chips all the way baby! So yummy right out of the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made a batch this morning. Gone by 4:oo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me! I think I'm going to make banana muffins today! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete