Home

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two New Chairs

My sister is getting close to finishing her front room transformation.  She had two chairs that fit the bill with line and function, but were quite dated.
The one on the left was my grandma's and the one on the right she found on Kijiji.  Well she painted them both white and then I came over and helped with the glazing.  It was so fun to do as the chairs went from simple to amazing.

Before

After


 I love the detail in the legs.

Her fabric choice was great, another shout out to quatrefoil.

and here is the other chair.

Before


After

She has two more "things" to finish in the room and then she's done.  Good Job Sis.
Linking to
fadedcharmcottage
restoreinteriors
pinkpostcard
beyondthepicketfence
savedbysuzy
theshabbychiccottage
firefliesandjellybeans

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those chairs and that buffet in the background looks amazing too! I am hosting a linky party featuring chairs and would love it if you joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet chairs... gorgeous fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Seriously amazing transformation! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone...it was a real fun one to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! What a transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ARE amazing! I love the glazing on, the details just pop and that fabric is gorgeous with the white!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they match, yet don't! What a great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Love the fresh look. Cane back chairs are so pretty with white aren't they? Great project! Thanks so much for linking up to Transformations and Treasures!

    ReplyDelete