Home

Friday, February 10, 2012

Someone's been busy

....and it hasn't been me.  I've been in bed since Wednesday morning sicker than a dog, which is such a gross idiom but also seems appropriate to how I was feeling.   I did want to show  you what my very busy and gutsy SIL has been up to though.  She decided to take the plunge and turn her nice builder basic bonusroom (how's that for alliteration) into a completely captivating and charming custom (en)closure (I know that one was a stretch).  Take a look at some of the before and afters.

Before



After




Before




After


She has such a cute little reading nook....and cute little one's too.




I just love the transformation and how bright the room and hallway look and how it made the molding around the doors pop.
You can check out all the details here.

But why stop there, really her blog buboneaday is awesome.  She is so clever in her writing and keeping life real.  Her posts usually leave me laughing and feeling happy ( they have been known to make me cry as well)......she's pretty talented that way.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that looks amazing! Love the seat under the window, the board and batten and of course the color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I need Barb to come to my house and HELP ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks Karyn. I feel special being featured on KayBoo! Hope you are feeling better!
    I found step by step instructions on pinterest if you want to take a look.
    http://justagirlblog.com/2010/07/board-and-batten-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete