Home

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cakes Galore

Well with the beginning of a new year comes a whole new year of birthday cakes. 

Since my oldest child was born I have made my kids a themed cake for their birthday parties.
  With four children and 12 years of making cakes that's a lot of cakes. 

 I thought I would show you a small portion of the cakes I've done over the years. 

* I feel like I need a disclaimer*
 I have no education in cake decorating.....
maybe someday

(it's just something my kids love
 and I love doing for them)


Superman



Strawberry Shortcake


  Princess Aurora


My Little Pony


Baby Jaguar


Perry the Platypus


My Littlest Pet Shop


Lilo


Little Einsteins


Kung Fu Panda


Backyardigans


Barbie


Kitten


and Handy Manny


I hope it's something they can look back on with
 fond memories and maybe do for their kids.

linking with



2 comments:

  1. These cakes are ridiculous! I spend a lot of time on my kids cakes, but they never turn out that cute. Well done! Maybe IIII am the one who needs to take a cake decorating class! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???? How did i not know this about you!! Thoses cakes are incredible...I should hire you!! My kids only get DQ cakes...that's how creative i am!!

    ReplyDelete