That's right I had a
when I picked the colour for this cute dresser.
She didn't start out cute though, but was in decent condition and had all of her parts, including the four wooden caster wheels that I fell in love with.
I took her apart and lightly sanded, taped and primed everything.
Then I went and painted her "Bright Idea" by Krylon.
This did take at least 4 cans
to get a good solid coverage.
I love how it turned out, so fresh and after many weeks of waiting for the weather to be warm enough to paint outside...she is done.
Look at those gorgeous wooden wheels.
Really this is what inspired me to buy this piece in the first place.
The family that I bought it from
had no idea how much I wanted it.
I tried to play it cool and even talked them
down to $10
because one of the wheels was loose,
(which I fixed with some glue).
I painted the wooden handles a bronzed colour
to make them look like metal.
My daughter is so excited to have this in her room.
One of the
about moving is that I
now have a whole house to decorate.